terça-feira, 2 de março de 2010

mp3_The Ramones


THE RAMONES "Bonzo Goes To Bitburg (My brain is hanging upside down)"


You've got to pick up the pieces c'mon, sort your trash
You better pull yourself back together maybe you've got too much cash
Better call, call the law when you gonna turn yourself in? yeah
You're a politician don't become one of hitler's children

chorus:
Bonzo goes to bitburg then goes out for a cup of tea
As I watched it on tv somehow it really bothered me
Drank in all the bars in town for an extended foreign policy
Pick up the pieces

My brain is hanging upside down I need something to slow me down (2x)

Shouldn't wish you happiness, wish her the very best fifty thousand dollar dress
Shaking hands with your highness see through you like cellophane
You watch the world complain, but you do it anyway who am I, am I to say

chorus

My brain is hanging upside down I need something to slow me down (2x)

If there's one thing that makes me sick it's when someone tries to hide behind politics
I wish that time could go by fast somehow they manage to make it last

My brain is hanging upside down I need something to slow me down (4x)

Sem comentários: